Fwd: Keyboard Access (T.V.Raman 2)

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Fwd: Keyboard Access (T.V.Raman 2)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 20:42:05 +0100

From: "T. V. Raman" <address@hidden>
To: Nick Roberts <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: keyboard suggestions for gdb/gud was:Keyboard Access For gdb-ui.el
(from emacs 21.3.50 CVS)
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 08:45:16 -0700

Would it be possible to create a gud-prefix-command --and bind all the
gud/gdb keys in a keymap --and finally bind that prefix-command to C-x
C-a -- this would make it much easier to put gdb/gdb-ui on other
prefix keys.

In my case I have the formerly useless windows keys produce hyper and
super --both under X and on the console--
and I'd like to put all of gud/gdb on hyper-d.

At present I can do this by customizing gud-key-prefix
--but if I do that I'll lose C-x C-a --which is not good because I
dont have the hyper/super keys on my laptop (it doesn't have useless
windows keys)

--
Best Regards,
--raman