Re: Reducing mouse-dependency In Emacs.

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Reducing mouse-dependency In Emacs.
Date: 14 Aug 2003 10:42:39 +0900

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> writes:
> I do not even really believe that Miles was necessarily arguing
> against my proposed new primitive (he can tell), I believe he was just
> asking me for information.

[I suppose it's useful to have this function exported to lisp in any
case, though I think the name's a bit odd (I actually named the original
C function -- I just couldn't think of anything better).]

Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has to be us.  -- Jerry Garcia