Re: help-echo in Custom

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: help-echo in Custom
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:00:20 -0500 (CDT)

OK, I figured out the anwer to my problem myself in (widget)Basic Types:

`:help-echo'
     Specifies how to display a message whenever you move to the
     widget with either `widget-forward' or `widget-backward' or move
     the mouse over it (using the standard `help-echo' mechanism).
     The argument is either a string to display or a function of one
     argument, the widget, which should return a string to display.

Why not provide that same information in (elisp)Type Keywords?

Sincerely,

Luc.