Re: Let's tell we are using GTK+

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: Let's tell we are using GTK+
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:07:56 +0200

>     I believe, asprintf would be better, but I don't know about portability...
>
> isn't asprintf a GNU libc extension?

Yes, although GNULib contain a portable stand-alone version of it,
suitable for inclusion in projects that need it.  I don't think it is
worth adding it to Emacs just to solve this problem, though, as
simpler solutions to this problem exists, at least compared to
including a printf() implementation.