Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch taglines for emacs

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch taglines for emacs
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:38:47 -0700

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 11:59:19AM -0700, Tom Lord wrote:
  In favor of (a): going that route poses the least risk to my
  degrees of freedom doing other changes to the "inventory" subsystem
  of arch going forward -- but I'll qualify that by saying that I
  don't see the risk of not doing (a) as huge.

So, tell me what to do to help keep Emacs folks happy.  Your call.

I would love to be able to use arch-id: syntax for Xouvert.

Did anyone notice that switching to

   /* arch-id: "old-tag*/" */

won't work?  Because of the */ coming too early in the line.  C compiler
would emit an error about an unterminated string.

It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   address@hidden
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2