Re: Changing the no-toolkit scrollbar thumb color. (minor issue)

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Changing the no-toolkit scrollbar thumb color. (minor issue)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 14:16:00 -0500 (CDT)

>From my previous message:

   are the pixmap based themes exactly those whose background clearly
   "looks like a picture" instead of just some color, maybe with a
   gradient?

Apparently, there are themes, say "BrushedMetalClean" in Gnome, of
which, at first sight, I would have said that they just were of
uniform color (just my vision I guess), which on closer look seem to
use a pixmap (although, on the other hand, _that_ might be an artifact
of my vision, my monitor or my imagination).

Sincerely,

Luc.