Change of C indentation style ('{')

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Change of C indentation style ('{')
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:09:47 +0900 (JST)

I've just found that, in HEAD, the default indentation style
of '{' in C was changed in the case that it was placed on
the next line of macros such as FOR_EACH_FRAME.

For instance, see L1232 of frame.c.  The source code is
currently indented as below:

          FOR_EACH_FRAME (tail, frame1)
            {
              if (! EQ (frame, frame1))
                break;
            }

But, when I put cursor at the beginning of the second line
and type C-u TAB, the lines are indented as below:

          FOR_EACH_FRAME (tail, frame1)
          {
            if (! EQ (frame, frame1))
              break;
          }

Is this change intentional?  Is it possible to get the
previous style by customizing something?

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
address@hidden