ansi-color.el

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: ansi-color.el
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:07:09 +0200

I got a new version of ansi-color.el from Antongiulio Fornasiero
<address@hidden>.  I wanted to send him
/gd/gnuorg/request-assign.future as described in the maintainer manual
(http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain_5.html#SEC5), but I was unable to
find this file.  Have the procedures changed?

Here is how he describes the changes:

> Many functions are borrowed from ansi-color, but others are new.
> The main differences are that I implement more SGR sequences, and
> give the possibility to use high and low intensity colors for codes
> 1 and 2.

The file was significantly changed: Size has increased from around 26k
to over 40k.

Alex.