Re: Two GTK related feature requests

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Two GTK related feature requests
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 20:34:56 +0100

Btw, I think I found a bug in the GTK port of C-Mouse-1: press
C-Mouse-1 and then select the top-level '-----' line to nail the menu
to the desktop.  The menu is nailed down, but pressing any of the
items doesn't do anything.

Actually popups should not be able to tear off.  Since the context
(lisp code) has changed since the popup was created, there is no good
way to find out what to do to invoke a menu item after the popup has
been teared off.  I have removed the tear off posibility for popups,
I don't know what I was thinking.

        Jan D.