Re: GC crashes

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: GC crashes
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:14:03 +0900 (JST)

In article <jwvbrqjomkr.fsf-monnier+emacs/address@hidden>, Stefan Monnier
<address@hidden> writes:
> Yes, we agree 100%.  If you passed Qt instead of Qkey,
> then the entries are removed if either key or value does
> not survive, but since your values are integers, they'll
> always survive.

Ooops, my damn head.  So, you mean that in both Qt and Qkey
cases, entries of composition hash table will be removed.  I
now understand that.

I have had another mis-understanding about the Qt case.  It
means key-and-value, and it means that "remove if either key
or value does not survive", not that "remove if both key and
value do not survive".  I should have read the docstring
more carefully.

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
address@hidden