Re: Assignment papers

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Assignment papers
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 17:46:14 -0500

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 10:32:34PM +0000, Jason Rumney wrote:
> I know in the past privacy issues has been the reason given why
> assignment files are not publically available, but perhaps there is a
> way to make it available on savannah but restricted to Emacs
> developers.

Maybe a more constrained interface would be more acceptable, for instance a
form that queries for a name, and then returns the assignments for the given
person (I guess if you're adding lots of people at once this could be a pain,
but I assume that's a somewhat rare case, and maybe could be handled via the
FSF's assignment person)...? Stops spambots from harvesting the list, at
least!

-Miles
--
We live, as we dream -- alone....