Re: Updated multi-tty support for Emacs

From: Lőrentey Károly
Subject: Re: Updated multi-tty support for Emacs
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:39:28 +0100

Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:
> I have now tried out your patch and have a few fatal issues:
>
> - Starting Emacs in X with stdin redirected (which is the normal case
>   when starting from a window manager) causes it to exit immediately
>   with SUGHUP.
>
> - The same happens with a non-X Emacs after having used "emacsclient
>   -t" at least once and calling delete-frame (which should give an
>   error instead for trying to delete the only frame).

Oops, there is a serious bug during initialization.  I will fix this
as soon as possible.

> Another minor error: emacsclient --frame doesn't work (it is mapped
> to "-f" which is not a valid option).

I think this is fixed in the latest revisions.

Thanks for the bug reports!

--
Károly

(Note: The holidays are over, so I can't hack Emacs full time anymore;
please allow me a few days to answer multi-tty-related messages.  I am
continuing development, albeit a little slower.)