Re: autorevert.el

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: autorevert.el
Date: 03 Mar 2004 08:24:58 -0500

> Any objections to me applying the patch below?  I have been using it
> without any problems for two weeks now.

Most of the patch looks right (the list-diff thing was just horrendous and
showed a serious misunderstanding), except I'd try to merge a bit more the
dired and non-dired checks since both check the modtime.

As for the auto-revert-flag thingy, I find it truly ugly because I don't
like dired knowing about auto-revert just for the sake of verbosity control.
There's got to be a better way.

Also, I'd use file-remote-p rather than (string-match "@"),
especially since remote files might not include any @.

        Stefan