Re: Pretest scheduled?

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: Re: Pretest scheduled?
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:35:04 +0530

On 11 Mar 2004 07:55:42 +0200, "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden> said:
> We could try asking the Savannah admins to allow SSH connections from
> one of the ports that even your fascist firewall lets through.
> Various GNU services used to do that in the past, and some still do.
>
> Can you find out what ports are not blocked by your firewall?

That gives me a ray of hope. Is there some discrete way to find out or
should I just go to the system administartor and ask? Please let me know
so that I can try to get that information.
 I know that 443 is not blocked as I was using it earlier to access GNU
 Emacs CVS.

with best regards,
dhruva
Dhruva Krishnamurthy