URL in Emacs

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: URL in Emacs
Date: 03 Apr 2004 22:23:49 -0500

I've just installed the head of the URL trunk in Emacs's
lisp/url directory.  In the end I figured it was easier to just copy the
elisp files and not mess around with the underlying RCS files.
The files have been installed via `cvs import' to make it easier to merge
in changes from the URL repository in the future (if ever needed).

        Stefan