Re: typo in frame.el

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: typo in frame.el
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 20:58:13 +0200

Hiroshi Fujishima <address@hidden> writes:

> -With a numeric argument, turn blinking cursor mode on iff ARG is positive.
> +With a numeric argument, turn blinking cursor mode on if ARG is positive.

For mathematicians, "iff" is an abbreviation for "if and only
if"...  So it is not a typo, I suppose.  I think that should avoid the
use of such abbreviations in Emacs documentation, however, since not
all our users come from an English/science background.

Alex.
--
.O.  http://www.emacswiki.org/alex/
..O  Schroeder's fourth law: