Re: It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:51:08 -0400

      In
    addition, we must work on mule-related manuals.  I dared not
    work on manuals in Unicode branch to avoid conflict with
    frequent changes in HEAD.

In that case, I guess we should aim for a release without the unicode
branch.  And certainly without the multi-tty branch.  (As for the
tiling and lexical branches, I am not convinced I want to make those
changes.)

However, this reminds me that we need to update the Emacs Manual.  I
updated the Emacs Lisp manual myself some 6 months ago, but aside from
Luc Teirlink who has done a lot of work, most of you have not helped
me check it.  Now it is out of print.  But I don't know if I can
update the Emacs Manual.  I can barely keep up with my work, and I am
injured.