RE: icomplete.el enhancement

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: icomplete.el enhancement
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:38:49 -0700

Sorry for the confusion.

I guess several of my fixes were to *old* emacs code that has since been
cleaned up. I've looked again at the icomplete.el code for Emacs 20, and it
doesn't appear to need some of the changes I made. I've checked the behavior
a bit in vanilla (emacs -q) Emacs 20 also.

Off hand, it looks like the only real (minor) improvements I made were 1)
the different faces for stem vs remainders and 2) sorting.

(I also use a modified old library called elect-mbuf.el, and I'm not 100%
sure that I don't still need some of my changes to adapt icomplete to that.)

Again, sorry for the confusion. See below.

 - Drew