Re: Pages of the Tramp package.

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: Re: Pages of the Tramp package.
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:25:21 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> What I was originally asking was why tramp is not a GNU project,
> which is surprising when you see it also as a part of Emacs and (c)
> FSF.

As far as I can remember, I kind of felt that Emacs being a GNU
project doesn't automatically mean that parts of Emacs are also GNU
projects.

But maybe that is the case.

I certainly don't have anything against Tramp being a GNU project!
Quite on the contrary.

It seems that people are urging Tramp to become a GNU project.  How to
go about effecting this?

Kai