Re: Jumping to C source from *Help*

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Jumping to C source from *Help*
Date: 20 Apr 2004 01:59:18 +0200

My assumption is that only a small fraction of the code that currently
use switch-to-buffer (there are 580 calls in the current lisp files)
has ever actually been tested in the presense of dedicated windows.

It seems like a bug to me that a (seemingly harmless) function which
happens to use switch-to-buffer used may fail (unexpectedly) in some
situations.

Especially because the doc string for switch-to-buffer does NOT warn
against using it in the presense of dedicated buffers.