Re: More info on sporadic OS/X crash

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: More info on sporadic OS/X crash
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:15:34 +0900

> The crash does not happen if I run in a single frame.  So, my
> environment has these features:

>  - I have two frames open.

>  - These two frames use different fonts.  One uses the default
> startup font, the other has been configured using the Lisp code
> below.

>  - The crash seems to occur at unpredictable times while repainting
> the frame using the default font.

> Does this ring any bells yet?

Could you please try the patch I posted in the following message and
see similar crash still occurs?
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2004-04/msg00783.html
(Sorry about copy&paste.)

The reason why I'm saying about event handling is that the current CVS
code discards window events in the queue when C-g occurs.  I suspect
this behavior makes some internal structures go into inconsistent
states.

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden