Re: More info on sporadic OS/X crash

From: Steven Tamm
Subject: Re: More info on sporadic OS/X crash
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:49:07 -0700

The patch seemed to make sense to be, except for the FD_CLR (i.e. the bug in select from 10.1) I forgot to ask, have you tried that patch on 10.2 or just 10.3? And with the non-carbon build?

I haven't run into the crash yet, and fairly sure the FD_CLR thing is needed on 10.1. Maybe something should be added to configure.in?

Can anyone out there with a 10.2 system try and build with the patch?

Thanks,
-Steven