Re: cua-mode: cursor types

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: cua-mode: cursor types
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 11:24:36 +0200

I have problems with cursor types when mixing styles (hollow, bar, etc.) As
soon as I switch from box to another one, I can't go back to box.

For example, I load and eval-buffer the following:

  (load-library "cua-base")
  (cua-mode)
  (setq cua-enable-cursor-indications t)
  (setq cua-normal-cursor-color 'box)
  (setq cua-overwrite-cursor-color 'hbar)
  (setq cua-read-only-cursor-color 'hollow)

C-x C-q     => hollow
C-x C-q     => still hollow !
<ins>       => hbar
<ins>       => hbar !