Re: VC-SVN problem

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: VC-SVN problem
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 17:56:26 -0400

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 03:16:04PM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> `list*' is a pretty simple a common list operation.  Actually it's
> predefined in Emacs Lisp, once under the name backquote-list*-function
> and once under the name backquote-list*-macro.

Actually this is one of those functions I've wished for a long time was in
the emacs core.

Any reason why not?  It's a very simple function, has no `issues' that I can
see, and quite useful...

Since as you say it's _already_ being defined under a different name in
backquote, it might even same some space.

-Miles
--
Ich bin ein Virus. Mach' mit und kopiere mich in Deine .signature.