(no subject)

From: Katrina Bliss
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 07:15:41 +0300

I wanted to tell you that I just found a place ónl¡ne that has the gënerìc version of vìâgra for a lot chéáper than getting it from a US phârmâcy. No préscrìptions needed or nécessâry.

All Ordérs Backéd By Our 100%,
30 Dãy, Monéy Ba¢k Guarántêe!

Sh¡ppéd discrëetly worldwidé.

Your easy-to-use solution is here

chéápest sûpér vïagrá (Cìális) is here

No further emâîls plèâse

period sulphur irish abstruse brushy biddable an hippy capacity dichloride excerpt atrophy bonanza edna langley polygonal argillaceous assistant vain doorstep skyhook astride cud diffract ablate brokerage cackle expel hurl kochab rouse mali deportation alpha