Re: USE_LSB_TAG and MS-DOS

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: USE_LSB_TAG and MS-DOS
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:00:59 +0200

> From: Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>
> Date: 17 May 2004 12:22:15 -0400
>
> >> Can you compile with ENABLE_CHECKING and try again?
> >> And give me a backtrace?
>
> > Will try to do that soon.
> > By ``backtrace'' you meant a C-level backtrace inside GDB, yes?
>
> Yes.

I found the villain: dos-unsupported-char-glyph was being initialized
with a literal numerical value instead of going thru make_number.

Thanks for your support.

Btw, is pure[] usage supposed to go up when USE_LSB_TAG is in effect?
AFAICS, it went from 977KB to 1019KB with almost no changes in Lisp
files since the previous build.