Re: User-reserved element in byte code vectors

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: User-reserved element in byte code vectors
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:53:08 -0400

    We already have a very simple way to express such things:

       (curry (lambda (x2 x3 x1 x4) (f x1 x2 x3 x4) arg2 arg3)

The parens don't balance.  Did you mean

       (curry (lambda (x2 x3 x1 x4) (f x1 x2 x3 x4)) arg2 arg3)

I guess you are right that this will do the job.  So maybe the
extension that I had in mind is simply unnecessary.

Still, it is wise to leave room for extension in any data structure
when there is no strong reason not to do so.