Re: Bug tracking

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Bug tracking
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:38:09 +0200

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 09:28:46 -0400, Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:

> Well obviously it's not a comparison against zero; people have always managed
> somehow, via files in the source tree, or mailing lists, or whatever.

Sure, you're right.  But my bringing this whole issue is because I feel we
manage, but we don't have information enough.  Perhaps bugs would be
better squashed if people were more conscious about how many have been
reported, their severity, and their status.

> These ad-hoc systems may not be all that great -- but they may very well be
> better than something like what savannah offers.

OK.  But what Savannah offers is not the only option (I hope).

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u