Re: Malformed interactive spec in replace.el

From: Stefan
Subject: Re: Malformed interactive spec in replace.el
Date: 06 Jul 2004 08:17:38 -0400

> That's a result of the recent disruptive changes of Stefan that were
> seemingly checked in without discussion.

The "default Q&R to the same as last Q&R" was discussed thank you.
The "use regexp Q-R if M-% is hit while in regexp isearch" was discussed
thank you.
The "revert `initial'" was discussed thank you.

So please complain more constructively by telling me which part of my
changes is a disruptive change that was not discussed.  It might simply be
a bug I introduced, like the barf-if-buffer-read-only thingy.

        Stefan