feature request

From: Sun Yijiang
Subject: feature request
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:12:17 +0800

I think if GNU Emacs can take a picture as its background, it will be
very cooooooool. I know XEmacs can do this, and something called
TransparentEmacs also. But TransparentEmacs is a branch and it seems
that under windows it's simply no way. Emacs can display pictures both
under windows and linux, so I think it's not a hard work to make
picture backgounds. I'm looking forward to it……