Re: pos-visible-in-window-p documentation

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: pos-visible-in-window-p documentation
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 11:26:50 -0400

    Whereas the old documentation said that the function can return t if
    POSITION is only out of view because of horizontal scrolling.
    Checking it out empirically, it would appear that the _old_
    documentation is correct.

It does look like the change in the manual was a mistake,
so I guess you should change it back.  Thanks for noticing this.

It does puzzle me, though.  I must have thought for some reason
that this had been changed, and since I don't see what the reason
could have been, I don't know whether it had some kind
of validity at some point.