Re: thai-word.el updated

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: thai-word.el updated
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:11:42 -0400

    I've finally replaced the Thai word list of unknown origin with a list
    taken from IBM's ICU4J project which uses the X license.  See attached
    file.  In case it is not possible to use this data directly within GNU
    stuff, I suggest to move the word list into a separate file (together
    with a license stating that this file is not directly part of Emacs,
    etc. etc.) which is then read in with thai-update-word-table.

If it uses the X11 license, we can include it in the Emacs tarball,
labeling the file as included with Emacs but not part of it.
(That's how the old X menu package works, and some other things.)