Re: Unicode support for the MS Windows clipboard

From: Tak Ota
Subject: Re: Unicode support for the MS Windows clipboard
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:42:50 -0700 (PDT)

Benny,

After removing atexit(), kludging atexit_callback() into term_ntproc()
and (set-clipboard-coding-system 'utf-16-le) first time ever I can
share Japanese text between emacs and other application programs
through the clipboard.  Thank you very much.  I look forward to the
final implementation coming soon.

-Tak