Patch for typo in elisp intro

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Patch for typo in elisp intro
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 18:19:29 -0500

Like the title says... I found a typo in the Introduction To Elisp
file.  It isn't anything that would send anyone into the largest perils
of confusion, but one of the examples didn't have closed parentheses.

I think I found another typo earlier too, but I forgot to write it down.
Also of note is that I'm no good at making patch files, so I just used
the CVS command of "diff".  I hope I did it right.

Christopher Allan Webber

The bottom line