Re: [patch] follow mode for occur, compilation and diff

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: [patch] follow mode for occur, compilation and diff
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:00:02 -0400

I had problems with next-error-follow-minor-mode.  When enabled with
an Occur buffer, I couldn't escape the Occur buffer.  I would move 1
line in Occur, jump to source, move 1 line, and get booted back to
Occur where the cycle would resume.  Has anyone else had this problem
or is it just me?

Thanks
Ted