Re: Mac OS X Maintainer

From: Doug Alcorn
Subject: Re: Mac OS X Maintainer
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:37:32 -0400

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:34:39 +0200, Gian Uberto Lauri
<address@hidden> wrote:
> It's under development I think, and Stallman & C. are working on it.

I assume the "& C." is this list.  I was hoping for something more
specific.  I'm not wanting to take a "wait and see" attitude.  I'm
wanting to figure out how to become part of the specific "& C." that
are actually working on it.

Since RMS participates on this list I won't speak for him.  However, I
would suspect the non-free-ness of the Carbon/Aqua API/framework would
prevent him from actively working on it.
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn - Unix/Linux/Web Developing
 oo /  mailto:address@hidden http://www.lathi.net