Profiling GNU Emacs on Windoze

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: Profiling GNU Emacs on Windoze
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:42:02 +0530

Hello,
 I would like to know if profiling GNU Emacs would help in identifying
any long standing performance issues on Windoze platform. I have
developed a profiler (needs MSVC build) and I have tried it with GNU
Emacs. It failed in xdisp.c but I could try it on other files if
required (I need a list of files which are related so that I can cover
all calls to functions from other files). Please let me know if this
is useful.

-dhruva

--
Proud FSF member: #1935