Re: feedback on customize -- apropos-groups et al

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: feedback on customize -- apropos-groups et al
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:46:15 -0400

    Like a link in Info, for instance, or in common Web browsers. Info links
    don't interfere much with reading the text. By default they are just blue
    text (purple for visited links). I think this was maybe my main message:
    just change buttons that are not action buttons to look like Info links.

That sounds feasible.  Does anyone object to the idea?  Does anyone
offer to implement it?