Re: DOC for Mac OS shown for Emacs compiled for X.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: DOC for Mac OS shown for Emacs compiled for X.
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 09:08:52 -0500

    The patch has been somewhat updated since I posted it last, so I add it
again.
      Here what it does:

Ok, it sounds good.

    The patch still does not work on W32/msdos, because from what I
    understand the file names in DOC for those platforms are the .c
    files, not the .o files.  Plus the fact that the buildobj.lst file
    would contain .obj extensions instead of .o.

Those sound like easy things for a Windows expert to fix/adapt.