Re: FIles to be fixed with copyright header (year number)

From: CHENG Gao
Subject: Re: FIles to be fixed with copyright header (year number)
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 01:50:03 +0800

Please find attached diff files for all the files with year changed to
include centries. To make merging easier, I generated diff file for each
directory seperately.
Only lisp/progmodes/ada-prj.el has year "2000-2003", and I changed it to
"2000, 2001, 2002, 2003". Years in all other files have no range.
Also some minor fixes are done together, including:
1 Some files have "Copyright (c)", and changed to "Copyright (C)".
2 Some file has "Free Software Foundation", and changed to "Free
Software Foundation, Inc.".

Wish these changes are of some use.

"When the government fears the people, you have liberty.
 When the people fear the government, you have tyranny."
                --Thomas Jefferson