Re: two patches for the Makefiles

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: two patches for the Makefiles
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 12:05:28 +0100

Han Boetes wrote:
Hi,

Here are two patches for the emacs Makefiles:

This patch aims to make sure the only file which is forgotten
after a make maintainer-clean is also removed.

I've made maintainer-clean depend on distclean so the Makefile is removed.

This patch causes that make install doesn't relink emacs before
installing emacs.

Does this happen on any other Emacs variant than GTK for you? I've added a different fix for GTK.

        Jan D.