Re: bootstrap failure

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: bootstrap failure
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:07:49 -0600 (CST)

Andreas Schwab wrote:

   That has already been discussed here under the topic "max-specpdl-size
   exceeded on "make recompile"", and should already be fixed.

Yes, but apparently you need a similar change to _compile_ to make
`make bootstrap' work, instead of just `make recompile'.  I just
installed that change.  I do not know whether there still are
additional places in lisp/Makefile.in that need a similar change.

Sincerely,

Luc.