Re: [Emacs-trunk-diffs] Changes to emacs/lisp/faces.el

From: Daniel Pfeiffer
Subject: Re: [Emacs-trunk-diffs] Changes to emacs/lisp/faces.el
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 19:32:17 +0100

Juri Linkov wrote:

   IIRC, you said this was a good idea, so I thought Daniel
   had installed it on approval from you -- I just fixed the
   technical problems with it.

I don't recall saying I liked the idea of defining a display table by
default, and I can't see any such message that I sent him in the past
few months.  Can you find what I actually said about this?