lowest prices on your medications Jared

From: Annabelle Erickson
Subject: lowest prices on your medications Jared
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 01:35:09 -0600

Refill Notification Ref: BU-697243217

Dear address@hidden,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system (click this link) to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Annabelle Erickson

apathy onto conservatory pipe rise cotangent crestview acquisitive circe schoolboy phyllis hypocritic pitilessly eumenides consultation barn genius allegra gimbal hyde kern bootlegger lipscomb coruscate montenegrin sub crap tantrum decal sunken princeton baptist melange gymnast substrate minsk lymph silas deed architect astray complaint cummins glycerine thank handel knudsen concerti mincemeat rope stir sandpiper tag bach