[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Robert J. Chassell
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:06:27 +0000 (UTC)
Info-last reuses the icon created for undo command. Its file has the
name "undo.xpm" ...
which is a poor choice for an Info command since it is not an undo.
Please change the name to one that makes more sense for Info, such as
Info-previous-node.xpm. If you use the same icon, you can make a
link, which does not take much space on a system.
how to name a new file?
Info-previous-node.xpm or whatever.
- Info-history-forward, Juri Linkov, 2004/12/27
- RE: Info-history-forward, Drew Adams, 2004/12/28
- Re: Info-history-forward, Eli Zaretskii, 2004/12/29
- Re: Info-history-forward, Juri Linkov, 2004/12/30
- Re: Info-history-forward, Jan D., 2004/12/30
- Re: Info-history-forward, Eli Zaretskii, 2004/12/30