Refill Notification Ref: EVU-24405531693049

From: Donny Pollard
Subject: Refill Notification Ref: EVU-24405531693049
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 06:12:38 -0600

Refill Notification Ref: VQX-932807762

Dear address@hidden,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system (click this link) to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Donny Pollard

dana accomplish dumpty tony victim corbett blutwurst cicada chignon article hedgehog bach bitterroot etiquette fullerton tread apostle leathery keynesian epicurean doleful gasoline defendant disturbance obscene rundown acclamation congo chaperon dwell porous disambiguate malabar ellipse percussion chungking beside trumbull global frigidaire compressive courthouse bracken cellophane divorcee adriatic deceive tobacco a lindsey naples rim rickettsia saga