Re: revert-buffer and changes in encoding

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: revert-buffer and changes in encoding
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:34:27 +0900

> And ask a user:
>
> Do you really want to save it by iso-2022-7bit (y or n)?

What does it do if he answers "n"?  Abort?

If I was a beginner, I think I'd be pretty confused about what to do
next then...

Maybe either the prompt should give more options (e.g., allow saving
using different coding systems), or the *Warning* buffer should also
give advice about how to change the coding system.

-Miles