Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom file should askforconfir

From: Per Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom file should askforconfirmation
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 09:56:58 +0100

"Lennart Borgman" <address@hidden> writes:

> I regret my earlier post on this. "Standard Values" are perhaps the best so
> far. Maybe "Original Values" is good too. "Default Values" are perhaps most
> easy to understand for those who did not read the code.

Original values are not got, it could easily refer to any historical
value before the latest change.

A big argument for "standard value" is that this is the term we came
up with last time this was discussed (I originally called it factory
setting, but RMS didn't knew that term), and the term used internally
in customize.