Re: customize-rouge output with emacs -q --no-site-file

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: customize-rouge output with emacs -q --no-site-file
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 07:42:25 -0500

    I only looked at `user-mail-address'.  It is in the list because Emacs
    sets it, outside Custom, _after_ reading the init files.  The default
    value depends on `mail-host-address' and the user could have
    customized that one in .emacs, thereby changing the proper default for
    `user-mail-address.  I guess the other two are similar, but I did not
    look at the details.

Perhaps we could set it up so that the "standard values" of these
variables are expressions that compute the proper default based on the
circumstances.  Would these variables work right then?