RE: Customize buttons that change user's customfileshouldaskforconfirmat

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Customize buttons that change user's customfileshouldaskforconfirmation
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 23:34:53 -0800

    I still believe "Erase" is needed. Maybe "Erase All"? It
    should of course ask for confirmation. (It does not belong
    under "Get All".)

By "Erase" do you mean the current Erase Customization functionality or
something else? I thought that we had more or less agreed to separate the
two functionalities that are mixed today in Erase Customization.

I gave reasons for splitting Erase Customization in two and reasons for
splitting the implicit Set from Get. What is the reason behind your
preference? Why do we "need" Erase?